Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka?

This seems like pretty run of the mill gimmick isekai shlock, I don't get why it's rating is so bad compared to other manga in it's genre. I'm not saying it's good, but I've seen equally boring and generic manga on this site with worse art and better scores.

Anime adaptation currently out. Gonna read this because of the Artist

Childhood friend, teacher, aunt, sister, mother, I see a pattern but is there anyone left to follow?

Edit: Forgot to mention daughter from future.

I always wonder why this can be popular and ... meh.
Really you guys, this is a strange trend, far more than incest brother and sister.
This is fiction but still the logic is necessary, and a value that shapes the world of the story that allows you to accept it.

place your hand to your heart and imagine if your mother who give birth to you and or raised you is playing beside you when you're doing dailies / weekly raid ... ... ... and wearing cosplay suit from your mmo where the legend tier armor for female is most likely a bikini ... ... ... and she have better equipment / better skill / better financially or even worse she's carrying your quota

if you felt cringe then you're still human , if not call 911 for help

that's how i explained these mixed feelings i have towards this manga .

unless your a mom-con excited to get embarassed bc your mom is just better than you at everything in the game... don't bother reading this. The art is decent, the ecchi is minimal, the plot is one of the most boring I've ever seen in an isekai. It feels like they're aiming for mediocrity here, the only draw is the occasional lewd-the-milf joke.

After reading this, none of the detractors make much sense to me. It's really not that bad. Modest even, as far as plot goes.

It's more "pleasant" than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
So I started reading this just to see what all the noise is about, and is immediately turned off by how much of an asshole the brat is. Like, I dunno about you guys but for real, from where I come from he would get fucking belted to shit for talking like that to his mom. Going through puberty and being rebellious does not excuse you of such behavior.

Please tell me that is just a one time deal and he changes post chapter 2.

Dex-chan lover
@samazam I believe that is the whole shtick of the series, kids being a prick to mum, and got send to a world of game of the sort with his mum so they can fix their relationship.
I think it might take a while so that they can fix their relationship.

So in other words, he does "change" by a bit... Though if you mean like instant complete reform then it's a "no".

@samazam That bothers you really that much?

Fiction aside, I don't know about you but I've long come to grips knowing that people will have shitty attitudes, regardless of age. Hell most of us have at one point in our lives, ie. adolescence. It's not matter of it being an excuse. Generally, a parent better be thick-skinned enough to beat the shit out of the little snot when do act that way, which Mamako failed to do. However this is Japan; that's not a solution and it doesn't fly. Instead, we get a nigh-impossible perfect world scenario instead where the son immediately acquiesces and is miraculously understanding and knows his place. Now I'm not trying to rag on the story, but one has to come to grips with the fact that this isn't meant to be taken very seriously.

I have been reading manga for over a decade and have never been the "this character ruins a series" kind of person but waiz is just the worst character in this series to the point i dropped the series all together the author needs to ditch this character asap

I mean. I can understand the premise but I see why this is so disliked. Reading this, I was constantly getting frustrated by the developments. Waiz is unlikeable, violent tsunderes with none of the dere are literally Naru-tier shitfests. All skills and equipment goes towards the mother... how is this supposed to make the parent and child pairing grow? The child will constantly be comparing their own growth and items obtained and feel envy towards their parents resulting in resentment. How is the child supposed to grow as a person when their parents are actively making the child worse off? They are making their child into useless leeches who can only rely on others. It's incredibly toxic.

The only positive out of any of this is the mothers design. But even her degree of doting is overbearing and suffocating.

I dropped this one.. I just cant around how unlikeable some of the characters are and the contrivances in the plot. It's like watching a trainwreck with none of the explosions or fire.

Fed-Kun's army
since the anime is ahead of the translated manga, much of the plot is about children fixing their relationships with their mothers with a coat of fanservice paint on top of the whole thing. It really has pretty good moments that you wouldn't expect coming out of this , last few episodes had a lot of heart. It doesn't change what it is on the surface, a trashy isekai, but there is something deeper than that it eventhough it is always being undermined by it's fanservice

Fed-Kun's army
@diggur
I literally did the EXACT. SAME. THING. Which is a real travesty, because I absolutely love the mom, Shirase, and the general concept of the manga, but Wise is just so goddamn toxic and in-your-face obnoxious that I spent more time being angry at her than I did enjoying the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread