Tsuyokute New Saga - Ch. 107.2

Fed-Kun's army
I know this going to get axed, just looking how the story goes, it's plain and boring.

Dex-chan lover
Hilarious-WTF-Meme-Wtf-Did-I-Just-Read-Photo.jpg

It was a good read, but I had a feeling the author won't be able to make a proper structure for the story.
Should have implemented some smart time skips along with faster compact story pace....
Huge shame that the author dropped this one...

Aggregator gang
I made comment on reddit to see if anyone else knows but was this a go read the source material ending? Sucks to see this end since it was title I’ve followed this for a long time & hoped the ending would’ve been a bit better. Regardless, thanks for translating this to the end & hope the anime is done properly.
Yeah, 9 years and they murdered the ending. Like- sure, after this much time they had to finally do something and end it but this final boss, this "doom" looming in the darkness from the very beginning turned out to be on a level of a fucking goblin. A complete letdown that literally did not put any fight. On one side it had ambitions to destroy the world, on the another one it was more like begging for killing it. Seriously, I was hoping that he'd be MC from some "failed" timeline that he somehow survived and resents "himself" for having better life. Apparently no, it was some anon we knew nothing about to the very ending. From honest standpoint the story as a whole was going down the drain since the war start. And from that point onward it was just worse and worse- less and less worldbuilding, less and less explanation and even sense, more and more politics and useless "you must go there"

Dex-chan lover
Long time following this and i think the black wings being mc theory was more interesting than ancient being who awakened after all this time.

If it was a ln promotion id say it did a terrible job

Then again dont have the energy to go read the ln now.

Sayonara Tsuyokute New Saga!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it ended. The serie turned to shit long ago.
The ending is the one I expected : bland and senseless like the last half of the manga, with a hint of withered hope.

Dex-chan lover
A fantastic start cut short, definitely was supposed to go longer. A lot of build up went to nothing, but the build up itself was damn good. Sad we didn't get to see the resolution to either of Seran's potential relationships, or the dragons. Think the highlight of the series was the demon nation stuff with the duel and investigation, as well as Louise. Sad to see it go, but it was a great time getting here. See you in the next series, boys

Dex-chan lover
I also have followed it since 2014, Jesus that was long ago. Started with so much promise and kinda mellowed out the further in it got.
And as everyone has said, kinda mid to trash ending. Over hyped bad guy turns out to be totally meh.
Axe kun has to be the one behind. I hope.
But what a journey!

Thanks for the scanlating this work!! 🙏🏼
I knew black wings wouldn't amount to much once we met Targ. He was the real force behind the operation and once we was offed it was basically over

Dex-chan lover
I'm eager to see the people disapointed with this manga axed ending see the sitty canon ending of Kumo Desu Ka! Nani Ka?

Still they could've at least advanced the relationship, this would made the ending less disapointing.
no please tell me it's not worse than this

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least, this one Alpha Polis manga didn't end out of nowhere, like 'My Adventures With Kawazu-san' and 'Spirit Migration'.
And thanks, orbitalians, for translating it to the end.

This is why I prefer manhwa over a manga when it comes to this kind of genre. Korean's have more than progress in their story than a Japanese adaptations, I hate rushing things.

Dex-chan lover
no please tell me it's not worse than this
I've read hundred of manga and ln and i can say that Kumo Desu ga Nani ka have the worst ending i've ever read.

A little spoiler for those who want to know how disapointing it is.
So close to the end there was a "war" and the aim was for Kumo to save half of the world and the godess because if she did nothing everyone would die. The human's aims on another hand was for them to stop her because they didn't even know that if they stoped kumo everyone would die.
At the end kumo fight Kuro, who is literaly the only one who can stop her, she won after some time. She is a little worn out but she still could skill all of the trash easily. But then author say "i'll make a god so stupid that she wont see a little trash that sneak on her back. Then i'll use the plot to stop a god from instantly killing the hero, and then the hero OS said god."
Yep, the hero kill Kumo, who is a god, in a single attack without even taking any damage.
The fun part? After he kill her she use a clone to knock him and his slave down. Yep, they destroyed her main body blow up all her effort, but she dont kill them. Why would she, who killed countless people that pissed her off, not kill this fucker? Because he is the hero obviously!
So then what does she do? She save everyone and kill the godess who was literaly the main person, beside the reincarnator and loli demonlord, she wanted to save.
The last chapter is literaly a discussion between D and her maid explaining everyone that happened after. And Kumo? She is in a bird cage caugh by D.

TL DR The entire story is pointless, everythings Kumo and Demon lord did was pointless. Hero win with no effort after being full retard. Everyone but the important people are saved and they live happily ever after... We dont know anything about what happened to demonlord and some other important character.

This is the WN ending, and from what i read the LN ending was worst cose hero literaly pull out a super happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Wow… over in around 6 years, after such a long time it always feels weird when a manga with so much time on its hands ends. Even if the end is boring as this. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I am not gonna lie, at first i thought the black wings is the bad ending of the main character, simply put i thought black wings is the evil version of him.

Users who are viewing this thread