Tsuyokute New Saga

This manga has so much potential but damn was that potential wasted, there's little to no growth to the mc and with the knowledge he has from his past life he seems incredibly dumb, most of the time the buddy of the mc acts more like the mc, also i feel like the harem tag here is for the mc's buddy rather than the mc itself

art and synopsis looks cool, so i decided to give it a try. dropped it after ch.4 cause in that 4 chapters, the MC decided not to tell anybody about what he knows for no reason. has an arch mage for a mom and did not consult her or at least warn her of what's coming. did not want his childhood friend, and love interest, to come with him on his journey because.. idk, no reason given. then the MC suddenly has a harem of girls. all this in 4 chapters.

story would've made more sense, if the author bothered to come on with a reason for some of MC's actions. but without a solid reason, MC's actions just makes no logical sense.

I'm still reading this but I just wanted to give a warning to all the new/potential readers. THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Plot holes ALL over the place and the quality of the general storytelling also plummet later on. Each chapter is only about 15 pages on a monthly update cycle. @dennisdex gave some pretty good reasons from on the first 4 chapters which alone should tell you that this, currently, 85 chapter manga is a shitfest. Not worth the 7.64 ratings and I honestly should drop it, but I can't because my monkey brain can't stop snorting every shitty isekai/re-incarnation manga.

I'm still reading this but I just wanted to give a warning to all the new/potential readers. THIS IS NOT GOOD!

Plot holes ALL over the place and the quality of the general storytelling also plummet later on. Each chapter is only about 15 pages on a monthly update cycle. @dennisdex gave some pretty good reasons from on the first 4 chapters which alone should tell you that this, currently, 85 chapter manga is a shitfest. Not worth the 7.64 ratings and I honestly should drop it, but I can't because my monkey brain can't stop snorting every shitty isekai/re-incarnation manga.

This manga is honestly disappointing, first of all the MC is dumb and weak compared to his team, considering the fact that he has his past memories and experiences before he time traveled back to the past he shouldn't be this dumb and naïve. Secondly, the MC doesn't feel like the MC at all, his best buddy feels more like the MC to me since he is more interesting than the MC himself. Also, I think that the reason why there is a harem tag is because the MC's buddy gets almost all the girls. This is just sad since it has an interesting plot but the MC and his stupid decisions drags this whole story down

Fed-Kun's army
Imma have to drop, started good but feels like nothing thats done matters much anymore, things get resolved but nothing ever feels meaningful, feels like things r just being ticked along. maybe its better being binged but for me after like 2 years im dropping

Fed-Kun's army
did this just get cancelled when it was finlly getting to the meat of the story?

MD@Home
Of all the manga in Japan, this got an official translation? What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread