Twitter Plays a Visual Novel - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Well this was probably the "good" end but damn does it feel bad. I'm glad that MC doesn't let it get him down and he sees Shiren's last wish through to the end

And I mean after all that, what am I gonna say except for... Option 1

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I didn't expect that result. The Japanese are hardcore.

Fed-Kun's army
If I were him, I would totally ignore her wish to die. Really, why I should bother thinking about people that I don't even know and sacrifice my loved ones? That's no brainer, no need to even think twice about it. She can hate me for that, idc. It's not her fault those people gonna die, not at all. Tbh that's kind of cruel of her. If she really loved him, she shouldn't have asked him to do something so terrible. She clearly put others' life and his happiness on a scale and concluded that he was less important.

Aggregator gang
@RoboMochi I mean sure that's one way to look at it. Other would be that you have blood on your hands and the guilt of letting those people die will be weighing on her mind for years to come. She would blame you call you selfish and probably shun you. And you might regret your decision or not.I understand where you're coming from but this is the kind of moral choices that there really isn't any right answer.

This has been one of the blandest shit I've ever read... It was fun don't get me wrong but I don't understand how other people were surprised at ALL..

Dex-chan lover
Why was I expecting fluff from Pageratta?? All these tears are my fault

@RoboMochi
@3ds1234
Nah, this is not a triage problem which has no right or wrong answer. RoboMochi is correct.
There are two instances to this issue: First, after she knows that absorbing the fog will save the person, but harm her and people close to her, she still keeps on doing it. She chooses random people's well being and the well being of her cousin over the well being of herself and anyone close to her.
Secondly, she then pushes all the accumulated dilemma and issues from her actions on her first big love. He now has seemingly a responsibility and has to decide on 'the right thing'. No matter what he does, it will change his life and probably traumatise him. If she really loved him, she would not push this decision on him, but be more responsible herself.

One could even argue that she is a self proclaimed martyr with a god complex, who tries to escape the responsibilities of her actions by dumping them on her close ones (which is not only her first big love, but her family, too).

Still a good manga for a twitter manga

Dex-chan lover
This turned out simpler than I thought.
It should be noted that the curse would've continued to kill people indefinitely had she not absorbed it and asked Takumi to banish it for good. It might've escaped her body and killed everyone she cares about in the long run. For all intents and purposes, this final decision was the only one that ever really mattered, and it was probably the "lesser evil" ending.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I could've been involved in the poll when it was live. I would've botted the votes so that it was exactly 50-50.

Users who are viewing this thread