Twitter Plays a Visual Novel - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
He sees a GHOST and now he Leaps toward his dream. REAL EYEZ his actions.

Dex-chan lover
2. (belated) double suicide, the mc was too wishywashy to do it immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Artist should've drawn the other possible outcome, though that might contradict the series message..

Dex-chan lover
painpeko
ijubMG.jpg

@Saybah Well, artist did exactly that tho

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Oured Really? I understood that killing her would save the people she took the curse from, but it would still keep manifesting in other people.
It's not like she managed to take the curse from everyone who had it when she died, right?

Perfect 50/50?
First time the internet agreed on something...
She died for something she believed in, and that was an end better than what most of us will get...

Fed-Kun's army
@Myorn
Thanks, I couldn't have said it better.

@3ds1234
Like I already said, their death is not her fault. Even the MC also said that she basically even helped prolonged their life because she took the curse from them. That alone is plenty. She need to learn to feel satisfied and know when enough is enough.

That argument where I would feeling guilt because of their death also taking it too far. First, I don't have connection with these people. Second, it's not like I'm going out of my way to murder them, this one is more like natural disaster that I don't actively took part in it. Third, the only guilt I would have is when I take her life, now this is when I actively take part on murdering someone, not to mention that someone is none other than my loved one, the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I can't even imagine what kind of trauma will I get if I kill her. Fourth, there's no guarantee that the people that she wanted to save are actually good people, no guarantee that none of them would become criminal who kill people. This situation called high risk no return. I'm risking my sanity, my future, my whole being for something that I don't have anything to do with, for people that I don't even know, not their name, not their face, not their personality, whether they're good or bad people. So, no, I won't feel any guilt.

And I also said idc (I dont care) if she even hate me for not granting her wish. I loved her that's for sure, I'm not afraid to not receiving back from her. I want to keep my sanity in check because that sanity that helped me to feel love in the first place. If because of that she started to hate me, then that's her own problem, not mine. All of these things about curse also her problem to begin with, she just suddenly pushed all of that on me on the last minute on the critical point.

Users who are viewing this thread