Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT THE PRAWNS WERE WORMS OR ANOTHER KIND OF BUG IN THEIR SANDWICHES 🤢😂

Dex-chan lover
I lost my appetite when they showed the insides of that prawn sandwich. I'm sorry but that is most definitely a worm sandwich

Is it just me that are getting irritated by all the kidnapping attempts going on in this one?
Like seriously, do none of the people in that world has any semblance of understanding of free will when it comes to the saints?

Fortunately they are at least not doing it maliciously so they are kind of listening, but they sure as hell need to be more understanding to be likeable.
Overall, this chapter really did nothing for me. I am really wondering where it is going to go next...

Dex-chan lover
after reading a number of these i have a hunch that japan may think that being taken away forcefully without your consent sounds romantic

i cant say i agree

The girls acting all fine and dandy about the constant kidnap attempts begins to irritate me. You would think people would be at least angry when someone take them against their wills...

Dex-chan lover
nice they didn't get kidnapped and have an entire ark about getting away from the tentacles... :< wait

In the LN, the kidnapping attempt are explained, and maki and chiharu feelings are developed, so it's not bothersome.
And yeah it was definitly a worm sandwich lol

Also, in the LN, Caidal is Kaidan, i don't know who is right on the name, manga translator or LN translator, but i prefer Kaidan, it feels more natural.

@ninjakai03 SPOILER.

yes they will

The thing with stories that have two MC’s is that I get anxious or more like irritated when the spread of attention is not even y’know, so far the amount that each character has been focussed on isn’t bad but I can’t help but feel that the focus of scenes always lean towards the long haired one and I hope it doesn’t become one of those stories where the other FL is jsut a side piece that sometimes gets a story or is just there as padding for situations like this one (like how in all the kidnapoing attempts it’s been long haired girl and short hair is always the one running after them trying to stop them)

Wrote way more than intended but hopefully if any of you have read the LN care for a little spoiler???

Users who are viewing this thread