Two Saints Wander off Into a Different World - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Lifanfan

you might want to edit in a tag before a mod gets upset with ya :>
its easy to forget... i do it all the time.
But if you dont know how its the eye icon thats crossed over. 4th from the right above the text window.

Also yay , looking forward to it, i like them as a character already 😘

for a moment i mistake those for worms... or some kind of larva... like those sago worms

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first order of business on this world tour, food and wine.

Second order of business, teach these races not to kidnap people and ingrain that into their culture.

Dex-chan lover
You know, Chiharu could start resisting all the kidnapping attempts already, like normal people would.

And why do girls in anime and manga always make the tiniest of tiny bites? There's no way in hell you could get the texture and taste of the supposed prawns (which are worms as pointed out in lots of comments already) if you barely bite off the crust of the bread from that sandwhich.

Group Leader
Prawns? In the immortal words of Short Round “ That no cookie!”

Aggregator gang
The author was like "He'll be too hot if his hair doesn't look like worms" jsdafhlkjfhwfj

Group Leader
Apparently the chef is OCD and places the prawns so only the backs are facing you when you take a bite from any side.

images

Dex-chan lover
So every country wants a Saint except for the landlocked one. How interesting.

Double-page supporter
I kind of like that the mermaids don't have hair like mammals. They have scaled fish bottoms so it always bothered me that mermaids were half mammal half fish. Save those weirdo animals in Australia like the platypus and the echidnas there is no egg laying mammals or half mammal creatures. I know, I know mermaids are fantasy, but it still bothers me. I love well constructed fantasy worlds. Not just the flora and fauna but the magic systems having logic. Although natural world doesn't necessarily have to be logical.

Still, aesthetically speaking, it looks like dreadlocks or tentacles..

The sandwich tempted me, now I also want a prawn toast sandwich ...

Thank you so much for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Every race in this world's first instinct is to try and kidnap them lol. And no one believes they actually do want to go to every territory. Last priestess must've really been a piece of work

Dex-chan lover
If this is going to be all about food and traveling then artist needs to work on how they draw seafood, my first thought was bugs not shrimp

Dex-chan lover
An agreement under duress doesn't count as consent. It'll be fine if you break your 'promise,' and never return.

Users who are viewing this thread