U12 (Under 12)

Dex-chan lover
lmao, it seems that i will be expecting another dammit joey in another series that he will mention in his future video

It's been ages since I've heard about this, never knew it was getting translated

Thank you for translating this Guromanga Sensei! I had lost hope that this manga would ever get picked up again because of the subject matter. Pretty entertaining so far, but far from anything noteworthy. Appreciate your translations though!

Dex-chan lover
From the cover I expected some meta-commentary about the fragility of youth, how impressions can become indoctrination, and the weakness of the human psyche told in a battle manga fashion.

Welp I overestimated the cover.

This is so cringe. Author goes out his way to demonize the most oppressed sexual minority by portraying them all fat and ugly. Except it's impossible to maintain that kind of weight in a prison environment, simply because the amount of food they give you is very limited and you have nothing else to do other than fight with other inmates and do physical labor, which makes you loose weight. In reality they would look physically better than your average normie who works at the office and never exercises. Also, most of the time people are shocked to find out that someone they know is a pedo, because, you know, they look like normal people.

@trolldatshit lookup the photo of real-life prisoners in prison if you don't believe me. I doubt that you will be able to find a photo with like 10+ fat inmates.

@trolldatshit if you meant their faces then most frequent child abuse happens in school institution. Nobody will let a teacher be near children if he looks like that, so he must look more or less normal. And a lot of the times it is a women with underage boy btw.

If you meant is it cringe to make some group look way worse than they are in real life - yes, it is cringe. All of those jew caricatures, or nazis eating babies - they are as much as cringe.

@CuddleStruggle no i understand that pedophiles in reality usually look like any other person. my problem is calling pedophiles an opressed sexual minority because that makes it sound like their sexual urges shouldn't be repressed and considering that acting upon those urges traumatises a person for life in if not every case then in the vast majority of cases i can't understand why someone would use this phrasing to describe this. i may have misunderstood you but if that's the case you've made it very easy for me to do so.
and i believe the author makes them ugly for symbolic reasons not to represent reality. as you said just like in caricatures.

Group Leader
>This is so cringe. Author goes out his way to demonize the most oppressed sexual minority by portraying them all fat and ugly. Except it's impossible to maintain that kind of weight in a prison environment, simply because the amount of food they give you is very limited and you have nothing else to do other than fight with other inmates and do physical labor, which makes you loose weight. In reality they would look physically better than your average normie who works at the office and never exercises. Also, most of the time people are shocked to find out that someone they know is a pedo, because, you know, they look like normal people.

@CuddleStruggle
Now this is a copypasta.

@trolldatshit By oppressed I mean that society treats them like shit regardless if they are hurting anyone or not. And if they are not hurting they obviously are suppressing their urges. And if you meant that treating them like shit is going to help them suppress their urges I kinda doubt it, especially when it does not matter what you do and still get the same treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread