Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.5 - Young Girl, The Budding of a Slight Independence

Dex-chan lover
a very informative chapter about hair care and styling, this is still so damn cute.

Dex-chan lover
YAS! The heart warming original is back.
"There should've been a romance tag.
They got together in the LN afaik."

What? Who? The daddy and his daughter? NO! That's not needed! I hope you meant Latina and one of the boys or the adventurer Dad and the female mage from a chapter before or something!

@Qelix
That's actually a spoiler so ignore that, lol.
To be fair, Latina never viewed Dale as a father. She viewed Kenneth as as father. This was something that bothered Dale (lol, he's always so salty and jealous of Kenneth as a result) for so long as she always relied on Kenneth rather than himself. Also, 10 year age difference isn't too big as it's the same age difference between Kenneth and his wife, Rita. Rita is the same age as Dale.

This is unlike Usagi Drop, which still pissed me off. Not only is the age difference much more significant, they clearly started out viewing each other as father and daughter. So... I will just pretend that part never happened. Only the anime is real.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
As a wise schoolboy once said, twintails are the strongest.

The flufffffffff i love this fluffffffffffffffff smother me more with this kind of flufffffffffffff *evil demon conjuring begins*

Dex-chan lover
@balenol dude ... mark your spoilers. Stuff for the current chapter is fine but stuff from the LN is not.

Dex-chan lover
Wth a whole chapter about hair and hairstyles?
I love it

Dex-chan lover
Uwah... that actually sounds like so much hassle. But she does look cuter with long hair. What a dilemma.

Users who are viewing this thread