Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Young Girl, Telling the Youth of her Shackles

And another comment section derailed because people decide to insert unrelated politics into everything...

Latina is pretty cute, but it's getting kind of boring. Feels like there hasn't been any noteworthy progression.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not insert politics into translations. You're not the author of the manga.

Imagine thinking "innocents shouldn't be killed" is a political opinion, get your fucking act together you idiots

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@theskrie
I am not a site mod. Please stop pinging me.

I also recommend you stop pinging other mods over and over again. If you reported the chapter and no action was taken, then the site mods did not believe the report was actionable.

Thanks,

Zeph

@starburst98 It could also be that she would bring the death of the demon king, which is implied that Dale would do that by the title.

Fed-Kun's army
BLM is not political, propaganda, or race-baiting, so the rule doesn't apply. It's about racial equality, and ending systemic racism. It always has been. You could only argue that it's political if one political party was decidedly against those ide—Oh...

@Sodez Oh no a manga about a character from a minority race wanting to live a happy life. Nothing political about that at all! Get over yourselves.

Dex-chan lover
Black lives definitely matter, but BLM are Marxist political agitators who profit from an unfalsifiable and unscientific premise that is getting people killed, and causing untold damage to political discourse.

ez3

BLM founders are marxists. They push an ideology that justify violence that explain all the chaos that involves this horrible organization.

And it is getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread