Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Young Girl, Enjoying the Fluffiness

Dex-chan lover
Man umeshu sounds like the kind of shit that will give you a wicked hangover the next day.

😆

Supporter
Sankyu for the translation. To think that i got into the series from reading the manga years ago.

Hope you get better translator-san. Not sure if it's a good idea to get wasted though. I hope you have someone to nurse you to health, haha.

very cute.

It's nice to read your updates at the end of your chapters. It makes me feel like you're more apart of the community. Popeyes is king imo.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
This chapter was an excellent showcase of there's no absolutely prejudice or racism anywhere in sight in this manga, no group we've seen is seen oppressing any other simply because of differences.
Was that sarcasm or did you actually miss an entire story arc? Specifically the arc in the school with the racist teacher?

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting how the prophecies depend on how you interpret them. In this case, the prophecy was that "something dangerous would appear" and it was right; those two magical boars were dangerous. But by hunting them, the village gains a lot of meat to feed everyone. The so-called "negative" prophecy ended up to be good because the right actions were taken. This means prophecies aren't positive or negative, but just tells them as it is. Those boars are dangerous but what they do with it will determine whether they get lots of food or the village gets destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread