Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Residents of Krax, Receiving the Young Girl's Letter

I hope translator dude is safe, I feel the opposite, there are too many covid cases in my state. This is by far the easiest time to feel lonely, hope everyone has some sort of way to cope that is safe and not unhealthy.

Manga author just cut the Dale show off scene!!! It supposed to show mental improvement after he met Latina.

Dex-chan lover
As a person who lives in Texas, there are way too many cases where I am. Stay safe there TL.

Dex-chan lover
So, obviously the "gods" are based on the 4 guardians of the cardinal directions in Asian mythology... Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryu and Byakko in Japan...

Dex-chan lover
Just one thing, from page 1... are you sure she meant "stomach", and not "belly" in general? There are huge differences between those two lol

Dex-chan lover
A shit ton of world-building in this 1 chapter, which I am going to forget all about and thus not care about at all.
I would've cared more about it if it was a novel, but not a seasonal manga like this. This is fluff manga.

Fed-Kun's army
You know sometimes one doesn’t drop a manga because the quality of it has gone bad but because the scanlators are redditor trannies who like to write blogs

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist Well, I, for one, find it very natural that a city with its fortress and walls, worships a god of war and a hidden rural village worships a fertility deity. So those details fit in very much. You're right that it suits the novel format more, though.

Users who are viewing this thread