Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Ch. 4

461d0bddcee257cd7c9cc473dc62c4c9.jpg
This makes so much sense

Dex-chan lover
i’ll be way elated if i had a girlfriend who shares similar hobbies with me. then again , i have never had a girlfriend before :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Ever been in a larger cinema room that's not very crowded? The air gets cold af thanks to the room being large and well-ventilated, while your body temperature drops because you're just sitting and watching passively. At some point it may heat up again, if there are enough people and the air-conditioning is not set too high.

That said, it can also get colder in 4DX rooms when they spray water in your face, blast the massive air fans or blast the fans while spraying water from the ceiling for the storm effects. For example, they went nuts during the action scenes of SAO Progressive: Scherzo of Deep Night as it was basically raining, I've never gotten that wet during a movie lmao.
When I watched Weathering With You on cinemas in 2017, there are only six of us. I can hear the people talk.

Dex-chan lover
I have to cover my belly to sleep. Even in hot weather I need a thin blanket across. I seem to regulate my temperature just fine with expose arms, legs, even chest or back, but exposed belly when sleeping? Nope, get ready to get diarrhea in the morning.

Dex-chan lover
She is a otaku, so maybe he is thinking on this in something similar to what a chuuni does, after all she is just perma cosplaying a character
That her love for him is all a part of the character? It's all pretend? But the reason she changed herself is because she thought that is what he wanted.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that he's attracted to the stereotypical gyaru personality, not just the clothes. He likes confident and playful girls, not awkward otaku trying desperately to throw themselves at him.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that he's attracted to the stereotypical gyaru personality, not just the clothes. He likes confident and playful girls, not awkward otaku trying desperately to throw themselves at him.
But. But! She was officially certified by a real gyaru!
Jokes aside though, are we reading same manga? It's established that her confidence is off the charts, and i fail to see any awkwardness in her actions. Could use some work on the playful part, but we've just started.

Double-page supporter
Just be otaku and gyaru problem solved. :meguupog:
Wait, isn't there was already a cosplayer/otaku gyaru ? :meguu:

But. But! She was officially certified by a real gyaru!
Jokes aside though, are we reading same manga? It's established that her confidence is off the charts, and i fail to see any awkwardness in her actions. Could use some work on the playful part, but we've just started.
She's confident only in the sense that she blindly acts without any situational awareness. The moment she stops to actually think about what she's doing, she immediately falls into self doubt. That's pretty much the opposite of a stereotypical gyaru, who know that they're cool and don't need to prove it to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread