Uchida-san wa Zettai ni Gyaru Janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Just as every other CUNE manga I've read. This is incredibly average, but also very, very cute.

Dex-chan lover
He still thinks of her as his middle-school friend and is creeped out by her makeover and completely confused about her sudden declarations of affection. That's a lot to work through.
Based on that one panel, it seems like he thought she was a little gross before as well so he can’t reconcile he new beauty and old personality.

Dex-chan lover
His mindset's totally understandable. Someone he wasn't attracted too suddenly overhauled their entire look just to cater to his tastes and has been very pushy about her affections despite his consistent refusal. That's pretty weird by anyone's metric.

Dex-chan lover
well yeah but what I'm saying is his initial reason doesn't make sense lol
It's sound to me he at the moment se her as a friend (and he seems to consider her at least) but is confused because about the rest because:
1) her reasons didn't made sense for him (yeah yeah, there are people that feel attraction based on mental connection and interests, but he is a teen and probably don't know that.)
2) she talks to casually about her feelings for him, so maybe he don't feels she is serious about it
3) she is trying to change for him, but he never asked exact that. And feels it's unnatural (also, it's seems he feels it's not exactly good for her to make that effort)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, her behaviour is highly abnormal. By any sane metric, this girl is missing few cards in her deck, it's just that she's the cute type of love crazy instead of the horrific one.

It's sound to me he at the moment se her as a friend (and he seems to consider her at least) but is confused because about the rest because:
1) her reasons didn't made sense for him (yeah yeah, there are people that feel attraction based on mental connection and interests, but he is a teen and probably don't know that.)
2) she talks to casually about her feelings for him, so maybe he don't feels she is serious about it
3) she is trying to change for him, but he never asked exact that. And feels it's unnatural (also, it's seems he feels it's not exactly good for her to make that effort)
said, she's acting in a pretty disturbing way.

Users who are viewing this thread