Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 13 - The Absolute Worst and Recompense

Dex-chan lover
Welp, even if she comes back normal, her disappearance already had irreversible damage to someone else…so that’s probably what they are going for.
So far, all of the alien fixes for things have caused problems. That is very much the point; even if she's powerful and honestly doesn't seem to be trying to do anything openly bad, her failure to understand the vulnerability and fragility of human life has caused terrible consequences.

But there is another point here too. Karagaki was invisible. Nobody cared about her, nobody wanted her around, nobody looked for her when she was gone, the world doesn't seem to give a single shit that she died. But Teru did, and his life was turned upside down because of it. Everyone matters to someone. Everyone will be noticed when they are gone. Just erasing someone from the world isn't possible, because no matter what somebody will notice, care, and be impacted deeply.

Dex-chan lover
So far, all of the alien fixes for things have caused problems. That is very much the point; even if she's powerful and honestly doesn't seem to be trying to do anything openly bad, her failure to understand the vulnerability and fragility of human life has caused terrible consequences.

But there is another point here too. Karagaki was invisible. Nobody cared about her, nobody wanted her around, nobody looked for her when she was gone, the world doesn't seem to give a single shit that she died. But Teru did, and his life was turned upside down because of it. Everyone matters to someone. Everyone will be noticed when they are gone. Just erasing someone from the world isn't possible, because no matter what somebody will notice, care, and be impacted deeply.
I want it to crumble to the point of earth's invasion. I believe this is the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Even if there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Karagaki, I can’t help but think she won’t have long to live after how screwed mentally Teru’s bound to be.

Dex-chan lover
Even if there’s absolutely nothing wrong with Karagaki, I can’t help but think she won’t have long to live after how screwed mentally Teru’s bound to be.
Given her newfound immortality, Teru will kill her many times, given his mental meltdown.

Dex-chan lover
lmao cucked into oblivion, even his mom seems to be getting bullied at her dead end job, being Teru is suffering

Dex-chan lover
While I don't doubt that someone could be as mentally disordered and unlucky as Teru, we've seen that a billion times in manga like this.

No....what I want is for all of this stuff happening from his POV to be his hallucinations, brought on by having been shot by the alien gun off-screen. We get a plausible view into what the victims see and feel and how mentally broken they become. And we get thrown for a loop once the author reveals we've been hallucinating with him.

Dex-chan lover
So either the mom offed herself or she just straight up left home and abandoned Teru. Either way dude can't catch a break

Dex-chan lover
So either the mom offed herself or she just straight up left home and abandoned Teru. Either way dude can't catch a break
Given that she was absent from work and left a note… yea… she sure abandoned something, but it starts with an “L”.

Dex-chan lover
Author: I want to make a dark story
Editor: yeah but the main characters need to get a good ending
Author: what about the side characters?
Editor: …

Dex-chan lover
While I don't doubt that someone could be as mentally disordered and unlucky as Teru, we've seen that a billion times in manga like this.

No....what I want is for all of this stuff happening from his POV to be his hallucinations, brought on by having been shot by the alien gun off-screen. We get a plausible view into what the victims see and feel and how mentally broken they become. And we get thrown for a loop once the author reveals we've been hallucinating with him.
That would be an awesome twist and may explain the whole no one looking into the disappearance thing, maybe they are but his fried brain can't see it

I don't think he deserves his mother killing himself, and I don't think his mother deserves suicide either.
Didn't expect the absolutely insane response on here from all these terminally online lunatics. He deserved his mother's suicide because he isn't a perfectly stable teenager? I listened to my sister get into far worse fights far more often and guess what; we're all fine. We all went out to dinner just a little while ago. Get outta here with that fucking demented shit you goddamn losers.
No one is saying Teru deserves to see his family committing suicide… (which whilst heavily hinted at, isn’t confirmed).
They’re saying Teru deserves to be stood up by Natori as he’s being an unfaithful simp.

Dex-chan lover
Peak Comedy
xdd-xdding.gif

Users who are viewing this thread