Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 17 - Peace and Enemy

Fed-Kun's army
Wow like others said this escalated quickly ! I mean that doesn't come out of nowhere from what we know about her way of thinking but still the way she just says it right at the last panel was rather abrupt.

Dex-chan lover
I would've taken that over the teachers I actually had. Not only turning a blind eye to the daily beatings, but going out of their way to torment me themselves by arbitrarily failing me on assignments and tests for random ass reasons.
Leave. THAT.School.

You are not chained to that society. Better yet, politely tell that teacher he lost to a humble student.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, considering that close-up panel on Haru when MC said he was everyone’s enemy, it seems like she does intend to at least keep being his girlfriend despite everything.

Rest of humanity, though, shit out of luck.

Dex-chan lover
If you get your information observing Japanese Teenagers, I would say its very bad investigation.
Getting a politician boyfriend is the worst of choice to for an Alien. Similar to asking a thief if it is wrong to steal.

Dex-chan lover
No need to be shocked at this point. It's about time the MC notices that the alien is a dangerous psycho, but then again, he believed she would actually undo all the carnage she caused already...

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing as she managed to find her answer after class prez told her about how humans needed an enemy, maybe the aliens will decide the most efficient course of action us to leave humans to their owners devices amd let them kill themselves off.
nah, global broadcast that she/her species have infiltrated earth and are disguised as normal humans. Boom, easily reduce the world's population to like 10%

Combine the two factoids she learned here: without an enemy or against an enemy, there will be peace. And: humans will utterly destroy themselves/one another for pretty irrational reasons with a bit of motivation/"reason".

Dex-chan lover
No need to be shocked at this point. It's about time the MC notices that the alien is a dangerous psycho, but then again, he believed she would actually undo all the carnage she caused already...
No need to fix if everything is wiped out.

Delete the source code to kill the issue.

Double-page supporter
Dex-chan lover
The moment all the regular alien technology had horrible effects on humans, that should have been enough info to deal with them.
Test 1: Regenerating test
Test 2: Durability test ( how long Teru suffers )
Test 3: Infiltration test
Test 4: Extermination pest

Yes we are pest and they want the planet, not the denizens.

Users who are viewing this thread