Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT this is worse than I thought it would be. The derange Hinoe orchestrated it all & now even if they revive her, the damage is done plus it won't be the same Hinoe anyways. I will say I liked how at the end of chapter that Haru just casually resumes the conversation (basically the oh no, anyways meme). Thanks for the translations & let madness go even further.

Dex-chan lover
She revealed lot of things and just end it just like that? What the hell just going on? I wonder what will happen next? The Alien just destroy earth and kidnap the MC to mate in another planet in one chapter? It happen so fast that even I didn't even take this thing seriously..

Dex-chan lover
So yandere that she drove his friend's mother to run off and drive him to suicide, only to then kill herself because he is kind to everyone instead of just her. Talk about next level. All that after killing the clone girl (maybe). Is he even going to bother bringing this one back or are we past the point of even trying to clone people?

Dex-chan lover
i feel sorry for the mangaka's family . how messed up is he. i could imagine him being
iu

after every chapter
:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread