Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Dex-chan lover
Want to know the funniest part? The Tag was removed around chapter 13, but the Author apparently complained on social media about not being classified as a Romance Comedy and the Mods decided to cater to them because shrug
"I DON'T FIND THIS FUNNY! I DON'T CARE IF OTHER PEOPLE DO! I DON'T CARE IF IT IS OFFICIALLY CONSIDERED A COMEDY! IT'S NOT COMEDY BECAUSE I SAY SO!"

Just... Stop reading this. Unfollow it and move on.

Dex-chan lover
Want to know the funniest part? The Tag was removed around chapter 13, but the Author apparently complained on social media about not being classified as a Romance Comedy and the Mods decided to cater to them because shrug
A japanese mangaka complain about their work being mislabled in an unoficial, legally grey aggregate site?

Yeah, right.

Dex-chan lover
Is the mangaka friends with Gege by any chance?
Also the mangaka has gotten better since the last manga I read from them

Dex-chan lover
Sure, destroy the world at this point. Everything and everyone’s already fucked in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Well, class rep is in the deepest shit i have seen in a while, not even like Denji was this fucked.

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, Haru did the meme
8cb.png

Dex-chan lover
How does stuff get more deranged each ch. After each ch I think it can't get worse or surprise me but he somehow does it again

Dex-chan lover
I'll never trust this mangaka ,he makes his writing look interesting and intelligent more than what it really is by writing absurd shit for the sake of being vague and mysterious.

Just eating biscuits on the couch watching as murderous drama unfolds and then casually getting back on topic like nothing batshit crazy just happened. I know that Haru's long-conning humanity's demise, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't completely dig her attitude.

Dex-chan lover
This. This is why I'm extremely noncommittal when someone asks about my manga reading hobby.

Dex-chan lover
At first I went wtf.

Then I went wtf.

And then, I went WTF.

This chapter was 10/10. The author even made use of how non-descript the rest of the class was...turns out it's not that they're just background for the story, it's because we're seeing them through his eyes and we're getting confirmation just how effed up he is.

Double-page supporter
Ok, ngl, I burst out laughing.
This manga truly deserves the comedy tag, no doubt about it anymore.
Brilliant.

Group Leader
I really liked this chapter, actually felt like well done drama. Using the non-descriptive classmates for a narrative purpose was clever as well. And Hinoe actually being crafty is a neat twist, didn't expect that she could think critically like that.
I'm sorry, every single character in this manga is paper-thin, read some actually good fiction if you think this is "well done drama."

Users who are viewing this thread