Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Ch. 20 - Really Hate

Double-page supporter
holy-moly.gif

Dex-chan lover
I finally realized why this manga works. The characters are all your typical fluffy romance manga archetypes.

The MC is the doormat with zero-personality aside from "being kind and helpful to everyone."

The Alien chick is the Chaotic Dumbass Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

The co-classrep is the "has a secret obsessive crush on the MC" character

Then there's the "Bully with a redemption arc who becomes nice and chill."

But the setting of the story is written in a way so that it's not meant for these types of characters and is actively hostile to them, and it leads to absolutely terrifying consequences. That's why everyone feels like and acts like a brain-dead asshole while everything just gets worse and worse.

Last edited:
Oh my god, thank you so much author-sama that bitch was sooooo anoying!
Now that mc is mindbroken by his and everybodys else hypocrisy, think he will just accept the aliens proposal to exterminate mankind.

Dex-chan lover
I’m just relaying what I heard. That was the explanation I was given from the mod as to why they added it back a few chapters ago. I don’t know where they read it.

And I agree with you, I seriously don’t understand why the mods gave a fuck. But apparently they did, and literally the only reason I was given was because the author wanted it.

I have no idea, bro
I don't recall seeing a mod ever explain it to you in response to your many tantrums, but maybe I missed it. I did find this one though.
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...-different-views.1560435/page-2#post-19858716

Not social media of any sort. Straight from the source. https://yanmaga.jp/comics/宇宙人のかくしごと

Dex-chan lover
I finally realized why this manga works. The characters are all your typical fluffy romance manga archetypes.

The MC is the doormat with zero-personality aside from "being kind and helpful to everyone."

The Alien chick is the Chaotic Dumbass Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

The co-classrep is the "has a secret obsessive crush on the MC" character

Then there's the "Bully with a redemption arc who becomes nice and chill."

But the setting of the story is written in a way so that it's not meant for these types of characters and is actively hostile to them, and it leads to absolutely terrifying consequences. That's why everyone feels like and acts like a brain-dead asshole while everything just gets worse and worse.
maybe the author can get an extra bit of income if they have a game dev/coder turn this into a dating sim/visual novel as well plus bonus "character/alt endings" for those who wanna choose/not satisfied with the ending the author does go with or so

Dex-chan lover
Me a few panels in after the last chapter: yoooooo what the fuuuuuck :shamihuh:

Me a few more panels in: yoooOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK :notlikethis::fml:

shits gone from 0-100 to 0-11ty billion multiplied by YOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUUUUCK.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, thank you so much author-sama that bitch was sooooo anoying!
Now that mc is mindbroken by his and everybodys else hypocrisy, think he will just accept the aliens proposal to exterminate mankind.
Maybe durable harem? Turn Kagaki and Maseki into a two headed alien for MC?

Users who are viewing this thread