Uchuujin no Kakushigoto - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Choice

Dex-chan lover
I think she just described the plot of The V, but with less eating people.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...isn't this kinda not that bad? Even he does help her it will take one hundred years like she said, it will not be his problem and letting humans kill themselves seems like a pretty pacifist way of doing things.

Dex-chan lover
I mean...isn't this kinda not that bad? Even he does help her it will take one hundred years like she said, it will not be his problem and letting humans kill themselves seems like a pretty pacifist way of doing things.
I still think she is just a moron and they sent her to earth to keep her occupied or just because she is expendable :kek:

Dex-chan lover
....the question is, is she "helping" him too, by saying what he might want to hear?

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she doesn't watch the news, or she'd know we're most of the way to exterminating ourselves in a few different ways.
All she'd need to do is gather some alien comrades and their equivalent of popcorn, and watch the fireworks (or lack thereof, depending).

Dex-chan lover
She is underestimating the fact of making humans far too much, There is no way to achieve Peace in Humanity, even if they did, Humans would develop an extremely high level of standards where even luxuries would not fit in their standards and to find a new luxury, people would start fighting within themselves. That's how humans have always survived.

Taking away war and fights are not possible.

Dex-chan lover
I am curious what those other attempts have been and how humanity dealt with them.

Group Leader
this chapter is one of the most pointlessly edgy things i have ever read and everyone here taking this manga even a little bit seriously are playing yourselves

Bro Right now her understanding is still imperfect especially with the whole frog thing if she new about Nukes she would definitely cause MAD (mutually assured destruction).

Dex-chan lover
Lol this was my thought too. I was like, that plan doesn't make any sense unless the entire world becomes a utopia, and even then people will find something to bitch about en masse.

Dude just needs to take the L and force her to kill him.

I think she gets it exactly. She did point out how the class was in a mess without katagiri.

What's she's pointing out is not that humans won't make enemies in those situations. It's that without an external enemy, humans find and make enemies among themselves. You're describing the exact thing she's after. As she said, humans thrive on making enemies.

If a disaster (that is really an alien invasion) is the 'enemy', then they band together to fight that. If there is no enemy, they fight among each other and destroy themselves. She WANTS people to start bitching about each other, fight each other, and eventually break down the structures of society in internecine conflict.

Hey, she's talking about our modern social media driven, apathetic, partisan and tribalistic society.

this chapter is one of the most pointlessly edgy things i have ever read and everyone here taking this manga even a little bit seriously are playing yourselves

Never read this author's previous works I see.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I really fear that the alien is lying to the protagonist to continue manipulating him. I highly doubt that "she" knows what it means to feel love....

"I shall destroy humanity by removing all enemies"
This filthy xeno is about to watch me save humanity through the power of RACISM
We're gonna have SO many enemies!

Users who are viewing this thread