Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Mr. Hooligram

Dex-chan lover
@kiwifb
The second page ia is a flashback: it has a dark background, plus you have the decreasing vignettes and the color changes in the corners to indicate the transition. But yeah, you could just switch the two and be fine with that...

Dex-chan lover
"A horny girl to surpass Metal Gear Ueno?!"

Yeah, page 1 and 2 seems to be switched. No wonder it was confusing. And ah I get it now, they went back to the lab through some sort of secret entrance after closing/locking it.

Fed-Kun's army
Hanamori is quite possibly the best character I've seen in a long time...we need more like her.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Tanaka must be packing some monster dong to have not one but two girls lusting for his d.

Here I thought Ueno was perverted for getting overly embarrassed from what she makes Tanaka do.

Contributor
maxresdefault.jpg

You know the last thing I would expect for them to say is the word dick. I was honestly shocked that they even said it like in chapter 51

Dex-chan lover
One of the lewdest and at the same time cutest chapters. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised so many girls are interested in Tanaka,
but then again I've actually never seen any other guy in this school...

Dex-chan lover
Can't Ueno just make the poor girl some Xray glasses? She can see all the dicks she wants that way.

Users who are viewing this thread