UI and scroll issues [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed a couple bugs about a day or two regarding both the "Cursor action hints" UI and page scrolling. Enabling the "Overlay" on the cursor action hints seems to change nothing while enabling the "Cursor" setting will just straight up make your cursor invisible. As for the scrolling, it recently feels like I'm needing to click twice to change pages. This happens with both the mouse as well as the keyboard. It also happens when using the progress bar to jump to pages. If you click a direction then you need to click again in a random direction for you to be brought to the intended direction of the first click. The lightbar will update showing that you are technically on that page, however nothing will change visually. If you click once and use the scroll wheel or up/down keys on the keyboard, it will move the page normally and update the lightbar to your current page. If you click on the lightbar to jump to a page, the lightbar will update but you will need to click again somewhere for the page to move to the desired location. If you are an dev and can't seem to recreate the issues that I am describing, feel free to contact me on discord and I'll gladly demonstrate it for you on my end. Discord ID : majjkiii#9602

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread