Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Why is the MC such a passive idiot lmao this makes me so mad. I'd be really disappointed if she doesn't end up growing a spine and telling this psycho bitch off in the end.

Apparently having toxic characters like this is common for this author? So in that case, can those who are familiar with this author's other works tell us whether she ends her stories in a satisfactory manner or not?

Dex-chan lover
Classic Kodama, knew it. Gonna be a while until we get the happy ending, so strap in guys and gals.

Well I had not looked to see who the author was...one of the easiest way for me start thing about dropping a story is the intro of the crazy hoe. Kodama Naoko need to see a therapist and take some upers, always fucking up a good yuri.

I know Touko is a bitch and will probably be written as one. But there will definitely be some dramatic reason, like she is actually in love with Mayumi, and the only way she can express that and to keep her in her life is by manipulation and gaslighting. There is one redeeming factor about Touko tho, she did inadvertently save Mayumi from a loveless boring marriage, and pushed her to find a better and happier life in the suburbs lol

Dex-chan lover
@kaedesenpai indeed, yours is a bourgeois and inferior taste. Head back now to your fluffy dream world where you might make believe that the grimness of reality exist not whilst the adults enjoy fine culture.
I think the problem here is it's low brow drama and not well written drama. Honestly drama like this is so cheap. Id rather it be well written and not backtrack character development.

Users who are viewing this thread