Under Ninja - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - The Severed Head Of The Class 3-4 Teacher

Dex-chan lover
So you just start to run and scream after you are stabbed and not when an talking beheaded teachers head talk to the class with an different voice

Dex-chan lover
So you just start to run and scream after you are stabbed and not when an talking beheaded teachers head talk to the class with an different voice

Reminds me of the mangaka‘s other major work, I Am A Hero. I liked the manga but the amount of times where people would just calmly stand around when someone in their immediate surroundings was turning in a zombie, drove me insane -.-

I get that it‘s the mangaka‘s style to have that realistic and „off-beat“ kind of storytelling, but this indifference of many characters really triggers me…

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the mangaka‘s other major work, I Am A Hero. I liked the manga but the amount of times where people would just calmly stand around when someone in their immediate surroundings was turning in a zombie, drove me insane -.-

I get that it‘s the mangaka‘s style to have that realistic and „off-beat“ kind of storytelling, but this indifference of many characters really triggers me…
Pretty sure it supposed to be shock/disbelief. Some probably thought it was an really elaborate prank &/or thought it didn't have do with them. It's til the first person in the class that got cut that it goes into 'oh shit, it (probably) not going to end there.'

Dex-chan lover
I just want them to fight or whatever, I think the school massacre is getting too long?

i’ve been doing the translation + cleaning/typesetting by myself and have been sending the completed chapters to a few friends for proofreading/quality check
Holy moly, you’re a beast. How long does this blessing of 1 chapter per day last? I need to prepare myself for the original biweekly schedule.

Group Leader
Holy moly, you’re a beast. How long does this blessing of 1 chapter per day last? I need to prepare myself for the original biweekly schedule.
i'll be trying my best to maintain 1 chapter per day until we catch up to the raws, which are currently at chapter 98.

taking that into account, my releases will go biweekly sometime around the middle of August

Fed-Kun's army
That was such a Gantz moment
i'll be trying my best to maintain 1 chapter per day until we catch up to the raws, which are currently at chapter 98.

taking that into account, my releases will go biweekly sometime around the middle of August
You're a God amongst men

Users who are viewing this thread