Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
@Stoner
@Richman
@Shroov05
I, too thought she was a virgin before (not that being a virgin matters but being raped certainly does) but her flashbacks are weird and I hope I'm wrong. She remembered "A chaste woman should be still..." and "he'll think you're loose" so I thought maybe they did something to her to make her married life miserable but I'd be happy to be wrong on this one

i want maxi to be happy and know how cute and sexy is! >< i want to jump in and be her bestie! she needs some friends so much!

Gahhhh they're gonna be such a power couple once Maxi builds up confidence!

Thanks so much for the translation!!

I just want maxi to be happy, SHE DESERVES IT T_T
Thank you for the translations!

I really hope she'll maybe open up to Riftan about why she didn't come stay at his home. Maybe the other stuff too. I just want her to be happy with herseeelf.

Arrrgh her family was so awful! Riftan clearly adores her for her and wants to know her better, and she's too traumatized to see it.

Forgive me father for I have sinned, but I really wish this was as graphic as the novel is

Looking at the scanlation commentary and guys, there is race! And Patchy-san will not let Mangaweebs get the lead. 😂

@Akera93 that was her nanny in the flashback who said "a chaste woman...". Her nanny was reminding her that a woman should obey her husband and in older chapter it was also her nanny that gave her a weird underwear to keep her chastity. The nanny and Maxi were very conservative. And since Maxi felt "hot" she was just questioning herself if what she's feeling is acceptable. 💜
Other flashback was from the priest who preached about proper conduct of a virtuous wife.
Last flashback and definitely the least!! was from the cruel father.

Users who are viewing this thread