Under the Oak Tree

Dex-chan lover
Happy to get this. Also, would argue manhwa version doesn’t deserve smut tag cause it basically shows nothing (cuts away mostly)

I'm sorry! By mistake I deleted first chapter when I was fixing one page. Now it should be okay!

Group Leader
I'M SO IN. LET'S GO!

Also, check the author's twitter. There's is a lot of lovely art for this webtoon!
EHztiOtUYAA4dX0

D1n_s7BVAAEskmC

https://twitter.com/sicut_vis

Finally the webtoon (or manhwa) is here!!!! After a long wait (and also reading the novels) it's HERE!!🥰

It's Here
It's finally here !!!
For those who didn't read the novel: this is a good romance story, wholesome and cute and there is also a good development between the characters and the characters themselves
OMGG RIFTAN IS SO F*CKING HOOOTTTT !!!!!!

I'm so hyped I can't breathe. I know I ain't the only one excited to for the snu snu in the upcoming chapter heh. AND RIFTAN'S HEIGHT THO. phew hot damn.

Woah! It's refreshing to see FL which isn't strong and confident :D Art is beautiful and I have a feeling that relationship between two will be quite realistic

AAAAAAAA I'm so glad!! YAY

I love this novel can't wait to see my favorite moments here in pictures, i'm completely in love with this couple.

Maxi is an insecure, shy and damaged FL but she's not weak AT ALL. She has a strong personality and struggles to become confident despite her past of abuse.

O M G !! IM SO IN LOOOVE WITH THIS 🥺💔 i hope that this manhwa will be long enough and the translation will continue 💕💕💕

As a person, I hate how she’s reduced to a nervous, stuttering state. She’s been abused mentally and physically. As a character, it annoys me to no end how she doesn't stand up for herself one bit. She srsly ain’t my choice for a good FL, but I hope she develops well 🥺 She’s so pretty and vulnerable. My heart breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread