Under the Oak Tree

If anyone has read Lucia this reminds me of that. I love these stories where it details the actual life of a married couple in these times. Like yeah etiquette was a huge thing but lets not forget that these times guys could not hold it in their pants at all. I mean emperors with their concubines and such. This story hella funny tho. Love that Riftan just curses every sentence its dumb humor and i am here for it. all these manwhas acting all proper im like bro no give me that slang

Haven't read this yet, but the cover art pulled me in because it reminds me of Gustave Klimt's 'The Kiss' ☺️

Dex-chan lover
@tiaKM Do we really read the same novel? The impression I got is far from yours, but well every person is different.
What about character development? What about her trash father? You're reading the novel up until ch 106. The translator divide the original raw chapter into 2, so you're reading up until ch 50 in raw. There are around 350 raw chapters up until now, so you're nowhere near the story at all.
These kind of stories demand a lot of patience from the readers after all. It takes time for us to know the character motives and reasoning behind their actions. Don't be so quick to judge.

@Agt2018
Thank you for your valid points. I dropped the novel/webtoon bc I didn't like what was happening so far. I really don't think this type of story suits me.
Sorry if I offended anyone for my judgment. I'm impatient and was upset when my expectations weren't met - I admit it was unfair of me. I will refrain from doing so in the future.
I deleted my previous comment bc I felt embarrassed for my harsh words and I hate upsetting people.
This work is not for me, but I'm glad the author and translators have other people to support their work. Hope everyone who decides reading it can keep enjoying the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this really was not my cup of tea at all.
It wasn't even entertainingly bad for me.

WTF, the ML is so horny. Ugh, and I wish MC would grow a spine. She reminds me of Hyuuga Hinata, I hated her. So what if you stutter. Speak up! Shy character’s portrayed at limp passive noodles bug the hell out of me. I hope she grows out of it soon.

I hope the main lead can quickly pick up on the signs that the female lead was abused by her family and isn’t as arrogant or high-maintenance as he believes her to be.

a very interesting manga and it have the potential to be one of the best man in it's category, hope they release more soon.

cnd

@jent318 She was abused, physically and mentally, her whole life. That's not something you just get over.

this is gonna be such a heartwarming trauma recovery story for our FL i can already feel it

Dex-chan lover
The starting is superb, let's just hope the story quality stays the same.... at the very least end it rather than letting it decline or worse, milking it unnecessarily after it reaches the highest peak it can go to....

Cute fl and cool ml, what you would want from a romance manhwa/manhua. Really good :) 8.7/10

@jent318. Like Hinata, she was neglected by her father in favor of her younger sibling. Give the poor girl some time to develop.😑

Users who are viewing this thread