Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Power Uploader
@jewlz012 page 3:
unknown.png

(I'd DM but the system's still under maintenance :x)

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

And how did he figure out that she's a pureblood? I mean, sure, him figuring out that she's a vampire makes sense, but a pureblood?
I would've more so expected him to think that she's one of those so-called "Lions" that the other vampires talked about a few chapters ago, aka the powerful vampires who are much above mixed-blood ones, who don't have the short life-expectancy of mixed-blood ones(since those need to help from Lions to life longer), and who are under the pureblood vampires.
Instead, he's already figured out that she's a pureblood. How did he even come to that conclusion?
Is it linked to her past or something? (I'm asking that since the picture he's looking at seems to be the two other kids from the church orphanage. Maybe it's a picture she has on her social media account or something? Regardless, he's clearly looked into her and her past and has probably already figured out that she was the girl with the garbage bag on her head that he met back in chapter 1 when he was near that church orphanage.)
And so, did she do anything in the past which might cause him to put 2 and 2 together of her being a pureblood now that he's looking at her past on the basis of her being a vampire?
Or did he seriously figured it out just from what happened in this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
On another note, I looked at the raws, or rather at the raw chapters that were free. There aren't many chapters in total right now, only 9 chapters, this being a new series and all. Of those 9 chapters, 6 are currently possible to read for free. There's a new chapter released every week, and with each new chapter one of the older chapters become free to read. The update so far has been on Wednesday.

And so, I looked at the next chapter(6) and in it
we finally get to meet the priest in charge of that church orphanage, the one who raised the female lead. I'm so hyped to read that chapter translated. That priest looks really badass!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is SO good, I just binge read all the chapters and was surprised by how much plot there was in the first 5 chapters o.o Really interesting how he knew she was a vampire, I thought she managed to deceive him when she ate her food and mentioned her younger siblings XDDD He's so smart and looks hella fine<33 XDD

Thanks a lot for the translation!! I really appreciate the hard work<33 :DD

Yay, been needing me some hot vampires ever since vampire knight ended and orange marmalade

this is a reach but what if euntae is ?!?! the boy who read with hayan in the past?!?!

If they sell blood and just "mark" the vampires then some of the good ones could stop trying to get blood themselves. . .

Are you guys speed readers or something? He figured she was a pureblood vampire from the fact that whoever killed the other vampire completely massacred them with out any trouble. Since she is the one that is still alive it only makes since that if she was a vampire she would be a pureblood one.

Users who are viewing this thread