Unholy Blood - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Season 1 END

thanks for the translation!

also why must yohan be hot ;c why must he be evil and hot ;c

I can see some bullshit yohan will said to justified his wrong doings, and this slow mc will forgive him cause he is family i can see it clearly.

Wow, Yohan’s literally insane :) and to think I had some hope for him smh. Also, this whole vaccine pill situation is craaaazyy, how’d he even get the government to support him? But thanks for the update! So excited for season 2!

They prob mean prophylactic drug not vaccine, but you get the gist. Not sure if that’s the same word in translation.

Kind of agree, anything adding to the stigmatization of vaccines right now of all times should be avoided. Perhaps it will be translated differently in the official version.

so yohan is losing his pure blood blood? guess hes gonna be shitting out the moms heart soon

Blue eyes are pureblood power. Yohan got one heart from the dad = 1 blue eye. The mom blew herself up so no heart. He needs her heart for unlimited power.

Yeah, Yohan can just die. Everyone here has a terrible backstory but Yohan took a winning lottery ticket and cashed it in for a ticket to hell.

Users who are viewing this thread