Unholy Blood

I think all Americans should be banned from this website for constantly getting in others faces with their fragile Americanism.

MED

Спасибо огромное русским перкводчикам за работу! Безумно интересный проект.

The title is literally, "White Blood", not this "Unholy Blood" crap that they made up because they were afraid of anti-racist backlash. Since this is the title that the author wanted and it fits best with the story and it's not used for anything remotely racist, I don't want this site to follow the bad example of Webtoons.
In the first place the story is not about skin color at all and all the characters are korean so everyone in USA should calm the f*ck down 😩

hell, I would love being a vampire. would be very poggers except for the sun, holy water, maybe garlic and hamon probably

Oh... my..... garlic god............. that’s..... WOW ! EVERYTHING IS EXTRAORDINARY IN THIS WEBCOMIC ! IM A FAAAAAAN !! Thank u so much for the translations !

@Leonhart93 they changed the title to Unholy Blood and didn't use White Blood because of illegal translations like this. They want that when readers type the title on search engines, what would appear is Webtoons and not the illegal translations. Only way to do that is to change title. In case you didn't notice, they do that to a lot of mamhwas. Don't assume and insert your racist propagnda for something simple like this. You're the one making a big deal out of nothing.

@Ravonna Firstly, I don't spread racist propaganda. Quite the opposite, but at least I wish we won't restrict each others right of fictional stories character, naming etc because of the anti-racist propaganda, especially since it has nothing to do with it at all.
Secondly, there are many webtoons that don't conform to this rule, like "Love your enemies", "Lookism" etc, where they are named the same even though they had prior fan translation.
Often times it doesn't make any sense, like when there are no illegal translations at all and they still change the title. It could be that they want to differentiate, but seems unlikely since there are many cases where the rule doesn't apply.

And especially in this case I am sure it's not the reason, considering they only replaced the word "white" in the title, not the whole title like they usually do. Not much intuition is necessary to figure out this case is off.

yo change the title back from the official English title, you're gonna get caught

The art is so gruesome,especially the character design. The guys look as if they are using lip stick and mascara, what the heck.
I already know sick design choices from classic shoujo stories in Japan, but this is just so wrong.

I'm already shocked when they put that guy with lip stick on screen in the news, I don't need that haunting me when reading fiction,too.

Users who are viewing this thread