Unnamed Memory - Ch. 30 - Unnamed Emotions

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL ❤️
So am a bit confusion.... that's mc's grandad? Or jus some other cunt that's unnecessary drama

The dad better have a damn good reason for keeping secrets at this when we eventually hear them.

His mother better be a literal cursed subject that destroys anyone who mentions it. Otherwise, there's no reason to be impeding investigations to hide it
This is a fairly big spoiler so only read on if you're okay with that.
Oscar's mom was the daughter of the Witch of Silence. The orb is a cheat level item that allows you to rewrite history which she swiped from her mom and used to save Oscar when he was kidnapped. As a result Oscar's mom died and the Witch placed the curse on Oscar for fear his family line continuing would cause damage to the time line.

Dex-chan lover
That father of his keeps way too many secrets. Mostly just obscures the plot and makes him look selfish.

I'm currently reading the LN (up to mid vol. 3), so now I know what it is Miralys mentioned. Basically foreshadowing.

Her blushing is such a rare thing. And most of the time she doesn't even have a mask on.

So, Lanak time. I hope they don't drag this arc out too much.

This chapter is the last chapter in the first LN volume. More or less.

Cute little snuggles they got there towards the end <3
Those interactions are one reason I can forgive him for certain things a few chapters ago. She's not someone who works with normal social standards.

Dex-chan lover
The dad better have a damn good reason for keeping secrets at this when we eventually hear them.

His mother better be a literal cursed subject that destroys anyone who mentions it. Otherwise, there's no reason to be impeding investigations to hide it
I've read the LN.
The witch of silence is oscar's grandma and she knows the power of the orbs was used by his mom to save him when he was a child. That's why the witch of silence place a curse on him so that it undo's this mistake in the timeline (timetravelling is a big nono)

Group Leader
Tinaasha just to cute, I don't know but she give really beautiful vibe compare to other female character in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread