Unnamed Memory - Ch. 33 - When the Abyss Gapes Open (1)

Dex-chan lover
Backstory. This is going to explain a few things about her.

Speak of the devil, and she will appear.

"You jealous?"
"I am."
Gotta appreciate the straightforwardness.

"No one likes a persistent man."
That's a very common trait for male leads in romance novels. But what works in a romance novel doesn't always work out in reality. This is a romance novel, though.

"Indifferent recollections."
She's very indifferent about most things, after all.

If a witch tells you she has a condition for telling something, you listen.

Yeah, that's why she went out of control back then.

Totally non-traumatic way to become a witch.

Go Oscar! Take Back Your one and only Queen.
Don't need to tell him twice. He'd do it even if everyone else tries to stop him.

Shame it'll take like 100 chapters
Very slight spoilers about the LN length. Nah. The LN is completed at six novels, and not a WN that goes on and on until it gets axed. And there are several more arcs. This is probably my least favourite, though.

Slit the stomach open... Christ that's dark.
Yeah. It's certainly something that would explain why she's just a slight bit weird, even after centuries. She has issues, although she's still remarkably fine despite that.

Bro, you're not gonna fact-check her stories? What if she's the real baddie. At least ask ChatGPT first
Are you saying a shady witch who likes to mess with people isn't trustworthy? Though honestly, I'd still trust her over ChatGPT anyway...

OH no she got Yona of the Dawned.
I can see the parallels. She doesn't have a harem to help her, though.

Dex-chan lover
What she gonna do? A classic "This is my revenge so I'll do it alone?"

LN readers please tell me that would be the case

Dex-chan lover
The warning really scared me, I feared there would be some rape involving of Tinasha's past trauma. Thankfully it turned out to be nothing. Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Very slight spoilers about the LN length. Nah. The LN is completed at six novels, and not a WN that goes on and on until it gets axed. And there are several more arcs. This is probably my least favourite, though.

I assume that you have read all the novels then?

My favourite arc is the second one after Oscar changed the past. The contrast between our cool Tinasha and childish Tinasha is just too cute. And it's so hilarious seeing the new Oscar being turned off by Tinasha's clinginess when it was the inverse before.

Dex-chan lover
What she gonna do? A classic "This is my revenge so I'll do it alone?"

LN readers please tell me that would be the case
Sort of. She has her plan that involves deceiving everyone, and basically reverting her biggest regret. It's not about revenge, but about righting a wrong. She needs something from him, and will drop him like a hot potato once she's got it. But no need to worry about him getting off without proper punishment.

I assume that you have read all the novels then?

My favourite arc is the second one after Oscar changed the past. The contrast between our cool Tinasha and childish Tinasha is just too cute. And it's so hilarious seeing the new Oscar being turned off by Tinasha's clinginess when it was the inverse before.
I have. Quite like them.
Something about that I noticed was that her clinginess doesn't work the same as the inverse. It feels wrong. She's looking for the previous Oscar, not the present one. In the current arc, Oscar is looking for the Tinasha in front of him, flaws and all.

Double-page supporter
I have. Quite like them.
Something about that I noticed was that her clinginess doesn't work the same as the inverse. It feels wrong. She's looking for the previous Oscar, not the present one. In the current arc, Oscar is looking for the Tinasha in front of him, flaws and all.

That's fair. That's also the key conflict between the current Oscar and Tinasha. Their relationship improves after Tinasha releases her image of the previous Oscar.

Oh yeah, Valt and Miralys' relationship also becomes my favourite after the revelation during the second arc. One of the most heart-wrenching moments in the LN in the timeline where Tinasha and Miralys died due to the demonic invasion. How heartbroken both Valt and Oscar in that timeline.

Dex-chan lover
The warning really scared me, I feared there would be some rape involving of Tinasha's past trauma. Thankfully it turned out to be nothing. Thanks for the chapter
Well, cutting one's stomach open alive is no less horrible though...

Users who are viewing this thread