Unnamed Memory - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting, followed already

But somehow this manga feels like a shoujo manga rather than a shounen manga. And also, it resembles some shoujo manhwas I have read that have the same trope. Well, I hope it'll be somewhat different since it has shounen tag. It's not that they're bad or anything, I only wish it'll be different from those manhwas.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. She says at first it's not really a curse, but keeps calling it that. We are told he was cursed by the Witch of Silence when he was five years old, but apparently it was before he even was born. That should mean his mother's body was able to withstand it then, right? Was it natural resistance, was she a witch or did someone tinker with her body? That also leaves open who cursed him before he was born and what was the Witch of Silence trying to do since it did sound like she was trying to help him judging from Tinaasha's explanation?

Dex-chan lover
@Zhou When medicine is too strong it becomes poison. Its like that. The "blessing" is so strong that it would kill normal people now. So it is treated as a curse.

TmLrwTM.png

Suuurp

Double-page supporter
@Zhou
The blessing probably has been in their bloodline long ago. Oscar's great grandfather did successfully conquer the tower (with some helpers of course), which wasn't a task any normal person could accomplish. But the blessing grew stronger each generation, until Oscar (who climbed the tower like a walk in the park) it was too much for any woman to bear. His mother probably had died after giving birth to him, so the Witch of Silence had to step in to prevent having more death.
Yep, she was most likely trying to help. If she was malicious, she could simple keep silence (like her namesake lol) and watched them suffering. It's not even clear if that blessing/curse was her handiwork. Given the title of this series, I guess the Unnamed Witch was involved somehow (or Oscar's ancestors were such a bunch of casanova they ended up receiving multiple blessings from all 5 witches).

Not saying I hate it, but I'm gonna drop it and maybe a year later after this manga finished.

The conclusion of this : normal fantasy adventures but with witch and prince?
Since I'm not big fan of romance fantasy, hope for the best!

Dex-chan lover
What a chad. He didn't even bat an eyelash at the possibility of her being an old flame of his great grandfather.

If I'm getting this right, his blessing/curse is basically that one Spider-Man comic where he ends up killing MJ with his radioactive semen, but in this case, it's magically-infused instead of radioactive.

Users who are viewing this thread