Unnamed Memory - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So is he cursed/blessed when he is a fetus, or 5 years old?

Aggregator gang
Oh god... His grandfather's sloppy seconds ... That grosses me out more than her age by far

Aggregator gang
Haha awesome, but this lady just recommended he groom a child...

This was really fresh and fun. I liked how the companion's "death" was handled. I mean it was their decision to enter this death trap and it was some nice set up for the witch's true nature to be clumsily revealed by her familiar.

@Auyuez agreed, especially with the contract marriage and set up of this all. However, the character personalities and designs, especially the witch are very shounen. Her face shape, eyes and long black hair are all classic shounen love interests whereas shoujo leads tend to be big-eyed and more average so the target audience can connect (with some obvious exceptions)The guy is also a lot more likable, friendly, and more direct that shoujo dudes. I really like that this series managed to publish this plot in a shounen magazine. Since this has already shirked so many expectations, I have no clue where it is going. It should mean no secondary MLs though, which is awesome!

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at the title I don't think this is going to end well for at least one of them.
I can absolutely see something happening leading to her erasing his memory (though he'll probably brute force it back and wind up happily ever after, or remember she dies or something).

Fed-Kun's army
traduction is kinda choppy, going to see the anime to know what they really said

Users who are viewing this thread