Unnamed Memory

Someone please, you know, adapt this further, from a light novel, to a manga, to a English manga...

Group Leader
@Fzsin Welp, I'd like to, it seemed interesting, but I have no translator, if someone wants to do the translation I can do the editing.

Can some Translation Team pick this up, it seemed very interesting

Dex-chan lover
still waiting on translation. from the looking at raw it seemed interesting

The date is 1/2/2021 and this still doesn’t have the English adaptation...

Fed-Kun's army
I like what is going on and i'm looking forward for the next chapter

Group Leader
ehhh
idk about this one tbh
i'll try it out until ch5

Fed-Kun's army
And, I'm dropping this. The plot is pretty boring. The MC isn't all that great either. And the FL is probably going to turn into a cliche Japanese girl that male authors like writing about. I like romance as much as the next guy (as korean non-smut romance Shoujo's is my current favorite genre), the MC is basically the type of character I hate. He's a self-centered pushy asshole, that will 100% remain that way, and like all series with that type of MC, its the FL that has to change for the MC, not the reverse. Not to mention, I'm sure its going to be the FL who falls in love first almost immediately.

The MC isn't cool, nor cute, he just feels, very generic western fantasy japanese prince. There are worse MC's out that, but for some reason, I just don't like this guy.

Yeah, I know only one chapter is out, and there are a lot of other similar characters out there in the most popular romance comics on here, but for some reason I find the MC in this (and by extension, the FL) unlikeable and unpleasant. Maybe its because I (and everyone else) probably knows exactly what's going to happen, and how they are going to get there, and how the characters will change. Like its predictable even though only 1 chapter is out. I can't help but to feel this way. I mean, I've read tons of romance series with this exact premise, but the characters don't annoy me as much.

I guess I'll wait for 5 chapters before I pick this up again, since well, its not shounen harem trash. So I'll give it another chance then. Maybe I'll change my mind.

Have fun yall.

When’s the next chapter going to be released (since you guys are behind)

Users who are viewing this thread