Unreachable Girl - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Our staff keeps ghosting, getting hurt/sick or leaving due to studies-related issues. I hurt my hand working too much as well and must not push myself into RDing too much.
We'll decide if we release 1 chapter per 2 weeks or go on full blown hiatus in the following week. I'm begging on my knees right now, please help. https://gfycat.com/hotgrossape (I swear this gif is wholesome).
You can join with this link : https://discord.gg/7TmeRtZ5Pj

Thank you for your work and uploading this gem!
Sorry I couldn’t help you, but I hope you will find more people soon. Please don’t stress out and take your time for doing this. You do amazing job 👍
Good luck!

sad to hear this is going to be dropped for translation.
I'm really enjoying this series.

That really was the lowest of the low lol
I can already imagine the ensuing drama when she finds out his real objective.

Dex-chan lover
@kovalide
Man as much as i want to help you guys, i have precisely zero experience in any of this nor did i have any proficiency in Korean language, Sorry about this. As other have said, take your time and don't hurt yourself over this.

@kovalide calm down dude. You dont need to be hurry. Just take your time, eventually you will finde people for this series. And thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
@kovalide Hi! As much as we all enjoy your translations, please take care of yourself! We DEFINITELY and WHOLEHEARTEDLY appreciate and encourage translations, but we definitely wouldn't want you to prioritize this over your own health or wellbeing. If you decide to continue, we'll be here supporting you and please take all the time you need <3 Fighting !!!

Fed-Kun's army
i love her bluntness. and her bullshitting ability. honestly, shes just defending herself at this point from these assholes.

but fuck those kids. like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. its a good thing she has a bodyguard now.

ugh it was Doha??? this girl better prep to see my hands !!!!!

oof yall i am simping hardddddddddddddd. i need more bodyguard moments. ah i ship them so hard.

He could have chosen literally ANYTHING other than what he said. Could have said that he hates fighting, that they were being fucking annoying, or just go off the deep end and say that he simply enjoys kicking people's ass. Or he could have said absolutely nothing, beat his fucking ass, and leave. His social standing in the school doesn't matter, considering that he is only attending the school to get the 500 million won, so his response doesn't have to be reasonable. He can just play as a character for 2 years, so he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Anything would have been better than saying "I like her UWU." With any of the other scenarios, if she eventually found out that he is her bodyguard, she'd think of you as some kind of dumb ass, rather than a manipulative bastard. Honestly this is pretty gross behaviour. The fact that this was his first thought is just shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread