Until the End - Ch. 6 - Like a Light in an Abyss of Darkness

Supporter
@BCS maybe, or she is envy of her success. The one that tells that the teacher wanted her was the friend and even if for me the rapist wasn't the teacher, only an insider can tall an outsider where to hide to ambush her.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know, Bow doesn't Act like she is involved in this whatsoever. And nothing points into this direction. Unless this is actually good writing. Because if it would be bad we'd already Seen an evil smirk from her.

Double-page supporter
Girl stop pushing all your support systems away omg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no, the second you opened the door crying and began to hug her, you ruined your case that you're perfectly A-okay. This girl is immediately going to report this to your aunt and probably to your parents. if not to the school. If they find out about the cutting, they'll take you to an emotional crisis center probably.

Why is no one here acting like a sane human being?

Why is this making me angry? Just kill yourself if you're thinking of bearing the burden by yourself. (Yes I said it idc. It's her fault for being so dumb. On a side note if her friend doesn't notice that something is clearly wrong with the girl then this might as well be given the most retarded manga award)

Users who are viewing this thread