update status for groups :rejected:

A separate window , box button or anything ,that lets people know the update frequency of a manga or it status in completion i.e. in this place the group translating the manga , can write about the current status of the RAWS ,much work has been done on the translation etc. So that readers and other translation groups know whether it has been dropped or not

@Teasday
Ummm....
My wording is wrong, what I meant was a specific part of the manga interface ,on which the group's that are currently translating the manga , can post updates on the status of their work,for example many of the manhua are behind a paywall , groups buy the chapters and then translate them, having a seperate area to post these updates let's people know about the work that is being done by the group,and whether the group will continue tanslating the manga or not, otherwise other groups have to wait for a few months and then when there are no updates,then only they can take over.Having a separate area for updates from the groups themselves lets them communicate with the readers and other groups easily, instead of having to add pages at the ends of the manga.What you were thinking about whether the native publication has been dropped, or how many chapters have been released,wasn't my idea at all, sorry for the poor wording, eng is not my primary language.

Group Leader
Bak baka bakaaaaaa

This was also an attempt at comedy.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think we need this feature since groups can post scanlation updates on their own discord/twitter/whatever.
And there's no rule saying scanlators have to wait before they can pick up a series that was being worked on by someone else.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@ryoarise posted:

otherwise other groups have to wait for a few months and then when there are no updates,then only they can take over.
This is not an actual issue. Any group can pick up any manga at any point for any reason.

Users who are viewing this thread