Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Case 15: Iseya Aiko

I know this story is fiction but I can't help but think this happened in the real world. Which makes me sad...

Dex-chan lover
Still wanted to see more of tje girl from the previous chapter :(
It was an interesting story ngl

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing this story won't multiple parts like the previous ones...

Dex-chan lover
the way that he draws the MILFs is so hot, god damn, too bad he only draw highschool Girls in his H stuff.

Contributor
@SuperOniichan Different strokes for different folks. Now, apparently S&M is actually supposed to be about trust, knowing your "partner" isn't going to take it too far. Also, there is a physiological part as well. IN the brain, the pain and pleasure centers are actually right by each other, and with the right touch, you can literally "switch" up the situation between them. You can actually cause a painful experience to become pleasurable, and what is normally a pleasurable experience to be painful. Sort of a "make it hurt so good" situation.

Contributor
@SuperOniichan Some can, much like how drugs, gambling, etc cause addictions. People like pleasure, and people want the feelings they get from the activity causing the addictions. In fact, if you ever saw or heard of the "Hellraiser" movies, they play off the idea of the pain/pleasure crossover.

Roleplay in general actually more common in sex than people care to admit to, and you can see a lot of the influence oddly enough in manga/anime. Think about the many themes used: harems, crossdressing, loli (yes, this is as well), incest, etc. In a way, they are playing off the fantasies that people (both men and women) possess. For S&M, it plays off a version of the Lord/Slave (gender doesn't matter for either role in general) idea, and can be combined with quite a few different other themes, such as the pain/pleasure combo.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder Yeah, through this franchise, I've learned a lot about idealizing the combination of pain and pleasure.

Well, if people like it, then I don't see anything wrong with that. Especially when I myself have fetishes, like the same thing to tomboys or androgynous girls. I have a friend who loves light femdom, but I don't know if that counts as S&M, though.

Contributor
@SuperOniichan Yep, your friend would qualify, but on the very light end of the scale. Basically, it comes down to someone being in charge, and another submitting. Femdom would qualify.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder I'm totally normies on this, so when I hear "femdom" I usually think of clichés with black leather clothes and stuff like that, lol. Although as a metalhead I have heard that all this fashion is much more widespread even as an element of culture.

Dex-chan lover
Get fucked fatty. It's almost the end of 2020 and I just found out that M. Night Shamayalan made manga. Would've thought?

Users who are viewing this thread