Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Vow Made In A Nak…

Double-page supporter
What does he mean they are not slave and master... They "are" slave and master O_O he bought her on the slave market. MC get dropped on his head as a baby ????

It just really pisses me off how she says she'll buy her. Like bitch u ain't buying shit and have no power whatsoever to do anything about it. I was honestly hoping that the mc just decides to say no to her ridiculous request.

Dex-chan lover
What does he mean they are not slave and master... They "are" slave and master O_O he bought her on the slave market. MC get dropped on his head as a baby ????
He wanted to remove her slave collar in like, chapter 2. Maybe you got distracted by all the fuckin' that followed, be he was fully intent on freeing her. She told him to leave it on, probably just because she's into that shit.

Aggregator gang
Wait...if he was beating her everyday...then how come her face is in flawless condition? She should have bruises at the very least...
@Glomoro You learn to accept how people seem to read with their asses over time... :/ lol

Aggregator gang
lol at the people saying this is a self-insert, too, when this is written by a female if the name "Saki" is anything to go by.

@Kami_Nana Just to play devils advocate even if the artist was female I could easily see Eleanor being a female self insert. Personally I think it's just a goofy hentai story

Power Uploader
Incoming boring battle chapters. Cure for insomnia has been found.

Dex-chan lover
"So you're still a virgin?"
BRUH were you not going to try and save her if she said no lmao? what kind of question is that!

Users who are viewing this thread