Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Supporter
@randomuser53 It's really up to the author whether or not to pair someone like Ayaka up, especially when there
was no other love interest or anyone else relevant to the story that would've worked well. It makes little difference
to pair her up with some random dude then to not pair her up at all imo.

Just finish marathon from chapter 1, its a long ride but we did it boys. And now i can sleep well tonight, good night.

Good series, for me it was a perfect ending
I don't regret anything

Dex-chan lover
The ending gave me Fire emblem three houses vibes. Pairings that were close got an ending together

Aggregator gang
Such a good read but a rather quick ending compare to many other similar genre of mangas. Still, satisfying non the less.
It had the potential to go on considering there is a whole world outside the city and them Orges are still active and they could have been covered more in depth.
I was kinda curious about them and as to why they do what they do.
That aside, I did felt complete after reading the way it ended.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a really good manga. Got you right in the feels. I'm glad it got a good conclusion too.

Though I was kinda rooting for the Tiger and the Ox as well but that was never on the cards and that shouldn't and doesn't cloud the happiness at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I had completely forgotten about this manga after reading the oneshot years ago. Boy was I glad it got serialized! I really enjoyed this, but to be honest i feel the oneshot did a better job of setting up the characters and setting. Still, i really enjoyed it! Thanks for the hard work translators!

Dex-chan lover
Twin demigod catgirl daughters. How could anything else be more satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread