Urara Meirochou - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

I'm just going to give you all some very helpful advice, this isn't the first time he did this, and definitely won't be the last time. Most of this guy's fun comes from reading your comments being upset (and prior to being comment banned also taunting people).

If you just ignore him, you won't give him any fun and he'll most likely just move on.

Guys... you don't need click in cap if have problem with spoilers or wish "enjoy the trip". People complain about this for no reason or just get upset because things don't go the way they wanted.

Just let it go and life goes on.

Dex-chan lover
@Furcifer

Well, he might continue indefinitely, because he doesn't have much going for him in life. But, certainly, he is far happier when he gets expression of upset in response.

(Yeah, I just went straight to the comments again, instead of reading what he posted.)

Dex-chan lover
Why did you translate this chapter!? Why the last chapter!? Why!!!!!!!!?????? Give me all chapter if you can!? I will not say thank.

@NoNick
I skipped the chapter and went straight to the comments

It's a sad attempt at getting kicks despite his 1 month comment ban honestly they should just make his works approval by staff first kill off his fun and watch him starve

Still don't see this trolling a problem?
Did he take your hand and make you click? Does he keep his eyes open while turning the page of the chapter? Does he whisper in his ears every passage of the chapter? So you have the autonomy to simply not see and enjoy another scanlator's journey without any problem

No one is required to click on the chapter just because they saw an "End". If you have problems with spoilers, just let it go. I don't necessarily see how trolling has a huge warning page before the chapter and it makes it clear that this is the end of the manga.
Trolling would be him posting the wrong numbering to catch the unreasonable or even posting spoiler right in the comment section

I skipped the chapter and went straight to the comments
I know this story. I was when there was all this confusion in Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san and I know very well it wasn't the first time.

My question is why you attach so much importance to what happened if, according to yourself, it seeks attention?

Users who are viewing this thread