Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station IV

Aggregator gang
I foresee the girls returning here later, perhaps much later to resupply.

@Mapax
SPOILER ALERT:
The soldiers use explosives for destroy the camp and all equip so that nobody can use them

Aggregator gang
Sorawo sucks at explaining herself.

But at least now she's got a new gun.
...Which I don't think she's ever used effectively to date in the novels.

Given the American stereotype, I can actually believe that imagery of American gunshop owners sell gun accessories like McD's sell fries. It's 100% not real obviously but it definitely gave me a chuckle to think about it like that.

I know nothing about guns and stuffs but I can assures you that Sorawo will still couldn't use it properly even with those addition of supportive items attached

Group Leader
@FireSeraph tbh depending on what shop you go to, they totally do that or at least something similar. My first time buying a rifle, it felt more like I was in a GameStop being recommended all these console accessories or games to go with my new game console.

@Madcat6204

I had to go back and check, but she actually makes pretty good use of it on the beach -- hits around 50% in actual combat conditions, even. But I think that's the only time.

Users who are viewing this thread