Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station VII

Gotta commend Sorawo for staying relatively calm when face to face with that snake lady and assessing the situation. Now let's see Toriko kick some ass :D

great chapter as always, utilising the page-turn for tension, the facial expressions, even the coloured speech bubbles to enhance the sharp bell sounds of the snakewoman.

also the floating head was terrifying but once she had her snake body i was more scaroused LMAO like the spider-woman from dark souls.

Wow nice chapter! I've read a bunch of horror manga in my life and it's been a while since one got me looking behind me all the time! Nice work i hope i can read more soon!

Oh god that jumpscare, immediate paranoia "Don't turn around don't turn around don't turn around."

Thanks as always for the great work! Looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
Manga is definitely better then anime. Anime is like "slice of life in the otherside". With this kind of "pictures" I just can't imagine how they'll show as , blood, monsters etc Thanks for the chapter!

Holy pog, it's 12.30 am here when I was reading this. That spread page really scared the shit out of me 😱. Good job!

I haven't watch the anime, but for me they make Sorawo looks a bit chibi there. Do they do the good job on the kunekune too?

Fed-Kun's army
$20 on the Canadian somehow having talked one of the americans into giving her an m82

I hate the fact that the anime is a bit too comedic especially the elevator scenes in ep1. I was literally goosebump throughout reading that part but the anime ruin it. The pacing is too fast and fail to create suspense toward the viewer. Sad

Dex-chan lover
Episode 2 was out today. It was pretty good. We did get some internal monologue on Sorawo's part this time.

Group Leader
I've seen that snake lady b4, on some hentai doujins. I forgot the name tho

Users who are viewing this thread