Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station VIII

Dex-chan lover
>seeing everyone praises the credit page
>huh ? lemme check again
>ok this is awesome, more Urasekai vibes boi~

anyway thx for the translation, can't wait for upcoming next arc~

Finally, its time for the beach episode
and another Satsuki appearance.

Love that effect for the credit page.

I feel bad for the major, having to try to explain all this to his superiors. "You're telling me you wound up in another world, had a transport get transformed into a giant robot, and had half your unit driven insane or killed by monsters, before being rescued by a couple of girls with magical abilities? Are you sure you didn't just get high and go on an anime binge?"

Oh, thankfully I read the comments.
That credit page is awesome, but only if you see the original image, and not the the compressed one.

@I_am_nemo imagine if they believe them... They will most likely create a special unit and will experience this hell again. So we could theoretically see them again rescuing the girls or smth else.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf how did y'all do the credits. Scared the shit out of me.

Thanks for the translation, glad I caught up with the manga.

Group Leader
As the time goes, the lilies grows beautifully.

From what @himi-cat said, the next arc looks like it will be so dang awesome.
next-level horror shit, mind-bending Lovecraftian type stuff as well as straight up classic body horror, and a race-against-time-and-horrors sequence.
Dayum, it gave me shivers when I tried to imagine what might happen next.

Can you roughly guess how many chapters there will be in the next arc?
So that I can do some preparations for what it might seem to be a long wait.
Thanks in advance.

It's time for me to go back to my slumber and wait for the next arc to be completed.

Supporter
@nyasaar it'll be long - at least as long as the rescue arc, I think. Possibly broken into a couple of sub-arcs, though it's all pretty much a single thread with a couple of continuation points.

If you're itching for more I can really recommend reading the books - it's not made an iota of difference to how much I'm enjoying the manga, and frankly I'm seriously considering re-reading them while I wait for more here.

Users who are viewing this thread