Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station VII

Ive read the source story, ive read rhe light novel, i saw rhe jumpscare from miles before, still made me jump. This is horror at it finest.

0ps

Aren't those bottles, not pots? Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Oh jesus the jumpscare. My heart actually jumped there. Thank god it's morning, but still, my heart...!!

Perhaps I should always read new chapters at night.
Wonder if we'll find out more about how the multiple perceptions of the same thing works now, considering Sorawo sees it as both the snake monster and just six metal bars.

Group Leader
@0ps A good question, thanks for asking!

The conundrum I had here was actually between vase and pot, as bottles have an implication of being able to be sealed with a lid or stopper. I would personally prefer to call them vases because of their necks, but I decided to match the wording of the EN novel since 'pot' is a very loosely defined word that encompasses a lot of different pottery. The important thing here is that the reader understands they are ceremonial rather than utilitarian, were never intended to be stoppered, and held a liquid (but not water plus a flower, as would be in a flower vase).

I always enjoy discussing this stuff, so make sure to question our decisions in the future too!

*Also, here is an English Kankandara story, for anyone interested:
https://www.kowabana.net/2018/05/25/kankandara/

**Also, also, the JP wording was 細い壺.

Sees spooky snake lady face:
"Ok, she kinda spooky, but also kinda derpy looking"

Next panel shows her head poking out from behind a tree like 12 feet above ground
"FUCK FUCK FUCK NO"

This series came in just when I'd thought there is no spooky yuri manga... Damn! My diaper!

Aggregator gang
srsly the panel where she showed up creeped me

nuke the bitch, its the only way to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread