Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station V

I'm guessing the anime is going to end around the time when everyone gets out of the otherside in a couple chatpers. I really hope people will like the anime!

Thanks a lot for the translations.
Can someone tell me if this mini arc has finished already? i have not read it yet since i want to read all together.

Group Leader
@RozuArison08 you should get one! There are some available that aren't even very expensive and are pretty great both as a beginner and a more experienced gun! Most Taurus guns for example run below 500-600 dollars and I myself plan to get one if their guns as a conceal weapon (my current handgun is great but not good for concealing as its absolutely gigantic)

There's also brands like Hi-point whose entire premise is they specifically make beginner guns that go under $200. They're not amazing but they're definitely serviceable.

I myself use a Beretta 92FS as my handgun and an AR47 as my main rifle (an AR15 customised to fire AK47 ammunition). I'm saving up to get a Mossberg 590 for my shotgun and Taurus TH9C as my conceal carry (though I'm also debating between that and a Beretta 92X Compact).

Group Leader
@SunnyShim I don't really have concrete info but from my expirience a 12/13 ep anime usually covers roughly 50 manga chapters. The rescue operation is the first chapter of Vol.2 of the LN and it has another three chapters. My guess is that the anime will probably cover the entirety of Vol.1 and Vol.2 of the LN and may leak a little bit into Vol.3 which has the wrap up to what happens in the last chapter of Vol.2 and maybe to give a little tease for the viewers of what may come next.

@Geth270 A lot of anime don't always cover about 50 chapters. Usually, they are around 50 chapters, but if there's a lot of content in every chapter or the chapters are really short, then the anime can be around 20-110 manga chapters sometimes. I'm guessing, though I'm not sure at all, that the anime will probably cover 35-40ish manga chapters from the amount of content we've gotten in the manga. I haven't read the novel so I'm not sure how many volumes that would be.

Fed-Kun's army
@Geth270 I think you're right. From what's on one promo poster floating around, the anime will cover up until the second to last story of volume 2 for certain. I think the end of volume 2 would make for a good climax, although like you said there might be a bit of volume 3 just for wrapping things up. If it's 12-13 episodes there's no way it goes any further than that without rushing things.

@SunnyShim From what's the manga's pacing's been so far the anime might end around chapter ~50. Depends how much time we spend on certain stories.

Group Leader
@RozuArison08 As far as I know there aren't laws limiting how much ammo you can have, but I would check your state or local laws on that.

Group Leader
@SunnyShim Well you're not wrong that it's content dependant but my 50 chapter estiamte is for Manga that has an average of 30 pages per chapter which is about what it is for this one. Some mangas have chapters that are 15-20 pages and others that have 50-60 so in those cases obviusly the rule wont apply, also it depends on whether you count chapters with decimal places(like 7.1 and 7.2 etc.) as individual chaptes or consider them a single one, a lot of manga will have 2 part chapters and each part is 30 or so pages. If you're gonna apply my esitamete to this then you'd have to count each part as it's own chapter.

Personally I've never seen a 12ep anime that covers only 20 chapters from the manga or as much as 110 so I think that's a bit exaggerated, maybe 35-80 would be more appropriet. Well if you can provide me with an exampe I'd be happy to eat my words on this.

@Cinsyac Yeah, from looking at the official website (https://www.othersidepicnic.com/ ) it's pretty much certain that the anime will cover up to the ninja cat story, though I'm not sure if it will cover the last chapter of Vol.2 or not, It's not very lenghty but it may be a bit of a stretch. Well presonally I just wanna se Kozakura animated, she cute AF, also Toriko looks kinda wierd in the trailers.

Double-page supporter
You know it’s funny I only really know military operations from colonial marines of all things

Dex-chan lover
It isn't as if they'd all get home without even seeing any more monsters. Where would the tension be?

Users who are viewing this thread