Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station V

Group Leader
As a lesbian who also likes and owns guns, this manga pleases me in ways very few others have.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri and guns, very nice
the yuri itself is also progressing very nicely
thanks very much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Considering that one of her friends was briefly a flower, I wonder if they really are enemies...

aw man, they dont look as creepy as i expected, well, not like their artwork/design in the novel was clearly seen
if someone wants to see it, here it is
3bf867a343.jpg
, the three moss guys at the bottom are the only barely clear ones

@icekatze
sadly we dont even know from what story is the author taking them, as the only story in the ¨Works Referenced¨ part of the book only has
the other encounter after they escape from the moss guys
, they probably are just another way of the otherside to understand humans idk

Power Uploader
But in another chapter someone temporarily turned into a tree. What if everything is something that has been changed into something else?

Aggregator gang
@thirty7timeslucky: It's not like bad things don't wander around in daylight. Sorawo and Toriko's first few encounters were in daylight, after all. There are just more/worse things out at night.

@derpdederp: Kozakura was transformed due to an interaction between Sorawo's eye and the weirdness of the glitch they were in. That said: it's entirely possible, but in the end it doesn't matter. Every creature encountered in the Otherside has been hostile. Keeping the folks who are clearly human alive takes precedence over trying to find out if a shambling monster might once have been human and getting yourself and others killed in the process.

Group Leader
@RozuArison08 depends where you're from and, if in America, which state. Where I live (Washington state), you need to be 21+, must take a background check at purchase, and there is a waiting period of minimum like 3 days before you can come back to pick it up

I've bought a couple of guns now and aside from that it isn't too difficult to get one. Some other states are also more lax than mine.

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna learn how to use gun if she's my instructor..LOL
pretty intense chapter...
thank you so much for the update

@Sameragamer143 the moss guys are a mix of moss, leaves and dirt; here's the description of them in the LN
I focused my spirit into my right eye, and his form changed entirely. He still just barely looked like a man in camouflage, but his body was a mess, like a chunk of the ground covered in dead leaves had stood up. He didn’t even have arms. The cut on his shoulder was covered in something like moss. His face was covered in the same stuff, and I couldn’t see his expression. Moss spilled out of his open mouth.
short answer, yea they aint no human, as they probably are more like the kunekune or hasshaku-sama as they try to get in contact with humans one way or another

Users who are viewing this thread