Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Operation to Rescue the US Forces at Kisaragi Station VIII

Fed-Kun's army
Good for those American soldiers, I wonder if they remember their time on the other world?

Also cool credits!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I feel like if they had actually gone through with the US forces they probably would have been dragged into something bad, like getting interviewed/interrogated by the military and stuff

Thank you for the chapter, what a nice credit page
Wonder what those guys will write in their report.. seem like some troubles waiting for them too, but at least they're bacl home

Aggregator gang
i think its a good call to not go back with the soldiers, you never know when they might turn around and say "we're a secret group, and you know too much"

and damn it toriko, that was the perfect timing for giving sorawo a kiss, and btw, now I'm curious, how scary did sorawo look in that panel

the credit page was nice

The image of that glaring snake woman is stuck in my head, but what spooked me the most was the credits page😅 HAHAHAHAHA that's so amazing!

Thank you so much for your hard work!😗

Dex-chan lover
that was quite the agressive staring contest with the "huge snake bitch"
and the end was really cute, the hug and comforting and teasing
I can't wait for the next arc

awesome credit page!

Just now I realized the Credit page. Cool. Man, these girls are getting deliciously closer and closer, huh?

Fed-Kun's army
the credits page got me. it started to change just as i was leaving the page and i freaked out for a second lol.

NOW KISS.
Thanks a lot for the translations!
THE CREDITS GOT CREEPIER NOW , AM I REALLY READING THIS? MAYBE IT IS ALL A LIE.

Dex-chan lover
Ohs, i thought the Lamia was scared of something.
They relationship grown up very well.

Users who are viewing this thread