Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End I

I think there will be a time when they will be consumed to the other side or from their perception merge the two worlds or something similar.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably too stupid or something but what is with this "credit page" every been talking about? I don't see anything irregular.

Aaahh I'm so glad that I decided to read the manga ! I really liked the 1st episodes of the anime and I can tell that the manga is even better 😭❤ !! (At least, for me)
And that credit page was just so cool !!

Supporter
I love the credits page! And thank you for doing this series. It’s in my top 5 favorite.

Fed-Kun's army
I think she has been on the otherside since she was very young. I also wonder if we would ever see her mother again.

P/s: I know that she is dead, but I got a feeling that the fallen of her family is caused by the otherside that her mother is a member of the organization which has been researching it. And maybe, like other horror stories, this is an infinite loop that pass down to various generation of her house? If so then yuri seems to be a key to break this cursed loop.

Aggregator gang
I thought it was sick that toriko was from canada but the fact that she lived in vancouver too really makes her the best girl to me

also the parade at sunset beach she mentions is purannual pride parade!

Users who are viewing this thread